A true Aussie icon, this boot has been an Oliver boot favourite for decades. Rugged and made for work, if you are looking for a tough, comfortable slip on boot – look no further. The suede resistant leather is great mix of both comfort and durability. The lighter shade also keeps your feet those essential few degrees cooler in the Australian sun.
The specialty designed Oliver foot beds provide you with not only important support but also feature nanolite that massages your feet as your walk and work, absorbing impact and helping reduce fatigue throughout the day. Comfort is key when you are on your feet all day long and this Oliver boot has you covered.
Made to Australian standards. 34624 / 34-624
- Water Resistant Suede Leather
- Conforms to AS/NZS 2210.3 Safety Standard
- Resistant to Odours, Fungus and Bacteria
- Lightweight Footwear Designed for All Day Comfort
- Resistant to Hydrolysis and Microbial Degradation
- Wide Profile NATUREform Type 1 Steel Toe Cap, with Comfort Liner
- HYDROstop Protection – 3 year guarantee against the effects of Hydrolysis.
- NANOlite Footbed Massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue
- COMFORTcushion PU/PORON Impact Absorption System – reduces leg and lower back fatigue
- COMFORTcushion® with air channels to enhance natural air flow – now treated with an anti-microbial solution
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection. Reduces danger of accidental contact with live electrical circuits in accordance with ASTM F2413-05.
- Dual Density Polyurethane (PU) sole, Heat Resistant to 130º Celsius and Resists Exposure to most Acids and Chemicals
# Shoe sizing is in AUS/UK sizing. If you are wanting the US size you will need to order a full down in AUS/UK boots, eg – US11 = AUS/UK10.
Have a question on the 34624 / 34-624 Oliver Suede Slip on steel cap boot? Then you can also contact our friendly team on 1300 023 349 and they are sure to help.