55-232/55-332 – Rugged and made for work, this iconic boot is full of features including bump cap, kevlar stitching on key seams and enhanced cushioning. Oliver are so confident with this range, that they offer a 30 day comfort guarantee. Made to Australian standards.
- COMFORTcushion PU/PORON Impact Absorption System – reduces leg and lower back fatigue
- Fully Lined with Padded Comfort Collar and Tongue
- Lace Locking Device
- TECtuff Toe Bumper and Heel Protection
- Water Resistant Nubuck Leather
- Wide Profile NATUREform Type 1 Steel Toe Cap, with Comfort Liner
- Heavy Duty AT’s All Terrain Dual Density PU / Rubber Sole, Heat Resistant to 300º Celsius and Resists Exposure to most Acids and Chemicals
- Anti Static Sole
- NANOlite Footbed Massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue
- Kevlar Thread on Critical Wear Seams for Maximum Abrasion and Chemical Resistance
- Meets the following Australian standards:
- Hi Vis Day or Night – AS/NZS 4602.1.
- High Visibility Material – AS/NZS 1906.4
# Shoe sizing is in AUS/UK sizing. If you are wanting the US size you will need to order a full down in AUS/UK boots, eg – US11 = AUS/UK10.
*The 55232 has been discontinued by the supplier and the stocks are extremely limited, however there are still some sizes available. If the 55232 is available it will be supplied, if not we will supply the new version 55332 to you at no extra. If you prefer a particular style over the other we suggest you contact us prior to placing your order to confirm availability – Call 1300 023 349 or click here.