The Precision Max work boots, by Magnum use a unique technology to ensure the whole boot is waterproof and that this will last for the lifetime of the boot. The Magnum Precision Max is also very lightweight with its composite toe (not steel) meaning the whole boot is very light indeed. With a great slip resistant sole and easy access side zip (that is well protected with an internal waterproof gusset), the Magnum Precision Max work boot is a great option to consider as the perfect work boot for plumbers or anyone working in or around water.
Loaded with features, this boots has made a clear mark on the Australian safety boot industry:
- i-Shield Technology
- Rubber Outer Sole
- 300C Rated Outer Sole
- MDT – Multi Directional Tread
- ReSorb EVA Midsole
- GFS – Glass Fibre Shank
- Ortholite innersole
- Composite non-metallic 200J Safety Toe AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 standard
- Triple Stitch Coats Barber Anti-fray Thread
- Agion Lining
- Comfort Tongue Technology
- Ergonomically Designed collar
- YKK Ergonomically self-correcting side zip
- Clarino Upper
- 100% Airport friendly
- Waterproof to standard AS/NZS2210.3.2009
Covering a large sizing range from US4/AU5 to US17/AU16, including half sizing up to US11.5/AU10.5.
Sizing is listed in US/AU so be sure to pay attention to which size you are after.
The MPN150 Magnum Precision Max SZ CT WPI is made to Australian/NZ Standards:
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2019 SB AN WR E HRO SRA
- Certified to ASTM F 2413-11 Clause 5.
Have a question on the MPN150 Magnum Precision Max SZ CT WPI work boot? Please contact our friendly team and they are sure to help.