This ladies work boot from the comfortable Southern Cross range, by Steel Blue, is a very popular boot for Aussie women. These boots have been designed for women with a shorter ankle-length, higher arch, and smaller instep.
The 150mm high padded, scalloped collar gives you a comfortable wear all day long. The lower back at the ankle allows for greater movement whether standing or sitting and is ideal if your work day involves a mixture of both. The Southern Cross ladies work boot are also a lightweight boot so your legs are also comfortable throughout the day. This boot has it all for a ladies comfort and style at work.
- Premium, long-lasting nubuck leather, ethically and environmentally sourced
- Designed for a ladies foot
- Lace up and zip side for a great fit and easy access
- Slip and oil resistance
- Anti-Static sole
- Water resistant treatment
- Nitrile outsole, heat resistant to 300°C
- 200J Steel Toe cap
- Fresche QuatLock™ – antibacterial and antimicrobial protection against odour
- Baltico® Lining – wicks perspiration
- Ortho Rebound® Footbed – reduces foot fatigue
- Poron® pads in the sole
Available in sizes 4-11 and half sizes from 5.5 to 10.5.
The 522761 Steel Blue Southern Cross is made to Australian/NZ Standard AS/NZS 2210 3. Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
Have a question on the 522761 Steel Blue Southern Cross Ladies work boot? Please contact our friendly team and they are sure to help.